Cleansing lotion for catsAloe and Essence of Damask Rose
Request information Cleansing lotion for cats
Cleansing lotion with 97% natural ingredients organically sourced and approved by Eco Bio Control. With Aloe and extract of Damask Rose, it cleanses deep down and leaves the animal’s coat delicately scented. Ideal as a substitute for cat shampoo, with no rinsing required.
Format 100 ml.
97% natural ingredients
Our lotions are all made from 97% natural ingredients to guarantee an accurate hygiene of the dog’s hair while caring for the animal’s skin. This is the highest percentage available on the Italian market today, which underpins the strong commitment underlying all ARYA products. The remaining 3% of ingredients ensure that the formulations are pleasant to use and have a long shelf life.
Approved by EcoBioControl
The ingredients used in our products have obtained the authoritative approval of the Scientific Committee of EcoBioControl, an organization whose aim is to promote the use of plant-based raw materials obtained from renewable sources and organically farmed ingredients in detergents and cosmetic products, whether for human or animal use. All formulations have been inspected at our plants, to ensure that what is declared on our labels corresponds to the reality of our manufacturing processes, and that all products comply with the EcoBio Dictionary of the inspection body, resulting in attainment of their approval.
Instructions for use
Shake before use. Spray the lotion onto a cotton wool ball. Wipe the cat’s hair. No rinsing required.
AQUA, GLYCERIN, *ALOE BARBADENSIS LEAF JUICE, *ROSA DAMASCENA FLOWER EXTRACT, PHENOXYETHANOL, SODIUM COCOYL SARCOSINATE, PARFUM. *Organic