Hydrating dog conditioner

Argan Oil and Shea Butter

Request information Hydrating dog conditioner

    I agree to the processing of my data as indicated in your privacy policy.

    This site is protected by reCAPTCHA and the Google privacy policy and Terms of Service.

    Hydrating and nourishing
    Conditioner with 96% natural ingredients, approved by EcoBioControl, ideal for completing dog washing. It contains organic extracts of Argan Oil and Shea Butter, which contribute to give an hydrating and nourishing action. With a gentle and delicate scent, completely respecting the sensitive canine smell.

    Format 250 ml.

    Descrizione

    natural icon

    96% natural ingredients

    Our dog conditioner is made from 96% natural ingredients to guarantee an accurate hygiene of the dog’s hair while caring for the animal’s skin. This is the highest percentage available on the Italian market today, which underpins the strong commitment underlying all ARYA products. The remaining 4% of ingredients ensure that the formulations are pleasant to use and have a long shelf life.

    Argan oil

    Argan oil is extracted from the fruit of the Argania spinosa tree. In view of its rich and rather special composition, Argan oil has several properties which make it a useful and precious ingredient for cosmetics. For example, it has antioxidant properties and confers skin elasticity; it is moisturizing and emollient.

    Shea butter

    Shea butter comes from the seeds of an African plant called Vitellaria paradoxa, which is a tall and impressive tree. It is rich in vitamins and has excellent nourishing and antioxidant properties. In the cosmetics industry it is widely used in conditioners because of its nourishing action.
    EcoBioControl

    Approved by EcoBioControl

    The ingredients used in our products have obtained the authoritative approval of the Scientific Committee of EcoBioControl, an organization whose aim is to promote the use of plant-based raw materials obtained from renewable sources and organically farmed ingredients in detergents and cosmetic products, whether for human or animal use. All formulations have been inspected at our plants, to ensure that what is declared on our labels corresponds to the reality of our manufacturing processes, and that all products comply with the EcoBio Dictionary of the inspection body, resulting in attainment of their approval.

    warranty icon

    Guaranteed quality

    • No paraben
    • No SLS
    • No colorants
    instructions icon

    Instructions for use

    Instructions for use: shake, apply to wet coat and massage gently avoiding contact with eyes. Leave it on for a few minutes. Rinse. Dry and comb before the coat is completely dry.

    atom icon

    Ingredients

    AQUA, CETEARYL ALCOHOL, VEGETABLE OIL, COCO-CAPRYLATE, SODIUM CETEARYL SULFATE, LECITHIN, INULIN, *BUTYROSPERMUM PARKII BUTTER, *ARGANIA SPINOSA KERNEL OIL, HELIANTHUS ANNUUS SEED OIL, TOCOPHEROL, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM. *Organic