Puppies shampooAlmond Oil and Oats
Request information Puppies shampoo
Gentle cleansing and nourishing
Shampoo with 97% natural ingredients, approved by EcoBioControl, ideal for cleaning puppies. It contains organic Almond Oil and organic extract of Oats which contribute to gently clean and nourish the puppy’s skin. With a gentle and delicate scent, completely respecting the sensitive canine smell.
Format 250 ml.
97% natural ingredients
Our dog shampoos are all made from 97% natural ingredients to guarantee an accurate hygiene of the dog’s hair while caring for the animal’s skin. This is the highest percentage available on the Italian market today, which underpins the strong commitment underlying all ARYA products. The remaining 3% of ingredients ensure that the formulations are pleasant to use and have a long shelf life.
Almond oilAlmond oil is obtained by cold pressing the oily seeds contained inside the plant’s fruit without; no chemical solvents are involved in this process and the oil is used just as it is, in the purest form. It is the best known vegetable oil and is utilized in natural cosmetics for its emollient, soothing, nourishing and calming properties.
OatsA grain belonging to the family of the Graminacee which, when subjected to special processes, gives us oat extract with its moisturizing and soothing properties. It is the great ally of delicate skins which tend towards redness, irritations and itchiness.
Approved by EcoBioControl
The ingredients used in our products have obtained the authoritative approval of the Scientific Committee of EcoBioControl, an organization whose aim is to promote the use of plant-based raw materials obtained from renewable sources and organically farmed ingredients in detergents and cosmetic products, whether for human or animal use. All formulations have been inspected at our plants, to ensure that what is declared on our labels corresponds to the reality of our manufacturing processes, and that all products comply with the EcoBio Dictionary of the inspection body, resulting in attainment of their approval.
- No paraben
- No SLS
- No colorants
Instructions for use
Shake, apply to wet coat and massage gently avoiding contact with eyes. Rinse. Dry and comb before the coat is completely dry.
AQUA, AMMONIUM LAURYL SULFATE, *PRUNUS AMYGDALUS DULCIS OIL, *AVENA SATIVA MEAL EXTRACT, CAPRYLYL/CAPRYL GLUCOSIDE, HYDROXYETHYLCELLULOSE, PHENOXYETHANOL, PARFUM, SORBITOL, GUAR HYDROXYPROPYLTRIMONIUM CHLORIDE, BETAINE, GLYCERIN. *Organic